7 Mart 2013 Perşembe

The Prophet Jesus (pbuh) was not Killed and is not dead


Jesus (pbuh) is one of the prophets whose lives are described in detail in the Qur'an. He came into the world without a father, as a miracle of our Lord. The Qur'an reveals his miraculous birth, as follows:

They have iman in Allah and the Last Day, and enjoin the right and forbid the wrong, and compete in doing good. They are among the salihun.
(Surah Al 'Imran, 114)
... The Messiah, Jesus son of Maryam, was only the messenger of Allah and His Word, which He cast into Maryam, and a Spirit from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. (Surat an-Nisa, 171)
When Gabriel appeared to Maryam in human form, he told her that she would give birth to the Prophet Jesus (pbuh). Allah revealed the Prophet Jesus' (pbuh) miraculous and superior characteristics to Maryam even before he was born. Allah also reveals in the Qur'an that the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) is a chosen and honorable individual in both worlds, and that he will perform miracles:
When the angels said: "Maryam, your Lord gives you good news of a Word from Him. His name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Maryam, of high esteem in this world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near. He will speak to people in the cradle and when fully grown, and will be one of the righteous."(Surah Al 'Imran, 45-46)
Maryam's society had various ignorant ideas about the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) right from the moment of his birth, and even attempted to slander Maryam. Allah relays in the Qur'an about the reaction of those who did not believe in his miraculous birth and that he was a miracle of our Lord even while he was still in the cradle:
She [Maryam] brought him [Jesus] to her people, carrying him. They exclaimed: "O Maryam! You have done an unthinkable thing! O Sister of Aaron, your father was not an evil man, nor was your mother an unchaste woman!" She pointed toward him. They said: "How can a baby in the cradle speak?" He [Jesus] said: "I am the servant of Allah. He has given me the Book and made me a prophet. He has made me blessed wherever I am, and has directed me to perform prayer and give alms as long as I live. And [He directed me] to show devotion to my mother. He has not made me insolent or arrogant. Peace be upon me the day I was born, the day I die, and the day I am raised up again alive." (Surah Maryam, 27-33)

The Prophet Jesus (pbuh) performed, by Allah's will, many other miracles, such as healing the blind and the sick and making a bird out of mud and setting it in flight:
Remember when Allah said: "Jesus, son of Maryam, remember My blessing to you and to your mother when I reinforced you with the Purest Spirit so that you could speak to people in the cradle and when you were fully grown; when I taught you the Book and Wisdom, and the Torah and the Gospel; when you created a bird-shape out of clay by My permission, and then breathed into it and it became a bird by My permission; healed the blind and the leper by My permission; when you brought forth the dead by My permission; and when I held back the tribe of Israel from you, when you brought them the clear signs and those of them who did not believe said: 'This is nothing but downright magic.'" (Surat al-Ma'ida, 110)
Despite all of these miracles by Allah's grace, such as the ones mentioned above and the fact that he could tell people what they had eaten and what they had hidden, and referred to Prophet Muhammad (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) as "Ahmad," very few people in his society actually believed in him.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder