7 Mart 2013 Perşembe

Prophet Jesus (pbuh) was a servant in need of God's mercy


Both the Qur'an and the New Testament relate Prophet Jesus' (pbuh) miracles, which were performed with God's infinite blessing. After every miracle, however, he made it clear to everyone that these miracles occurred because God willed them to occur. He frequently stated that God was speaking, not him, and that He caused everything to happen, for He is the Only Lord over all living things. He emphasized that he was no more than a servant who had been sent to tell his people of God's message, that what he did he did by the will of God, and that all of his actions were under God's control. For example:
All things have been given to me by my Lord. (Matthew 11:27)
I do exactly what God has commanded me [to do]. (Matthew 14:31)
The words I say to you are not just my own. (John 14:10)
I tell you the truth, the apostle can do nothing by himself. (John 5:19)
My teaching is not my own. It comes from Him Who sent me. (John 7:16)
My Lord, Who has given them to me, is greater than all. (John 10:29)
For I did not speak of my own accord, but God, Who sent me, told me what to say and how to say it. I know that His command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what God has told me to say. (John 12:49-50)
Jesus knew that God had put all things under his power, and that he had come from God and was returning to God. (John 13:3)
The One Who sent me is with me; He has not left me alone, for I always do what pleases Him. (John 8:29)
By myself I can do  nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but He Who sent me. (John 5:30)
No one can come to me unless the Lord has enabled him:her [to do so]. (John 6:65)
pembe çiçekler
The above extracts from the Gospels are of the greatest importance in terms of the belief in the trinity, for they were all spoken by Prophet Jesus (pbuh) to let the people know that he was not a deity (Surely God is beyond that!), but rather a servant who needed God, acted in the way desired by God, decided in the manner commanded by God, spoke with the inspiration of God, and performed deeds of which God will approve. Moreover, all of these wise and sincere statements deny trinitarianism, whose followers seek to portray Prophet Jesus (pbuh) as a superior being who has no need of anything in order to exist. Not only does such a mistaken assertion not reflect the truth, but it also reflects a disrespectful attitude toward the glorious essence of our Lord and toward Prophet Jesus (pbuh), His great messenger. Our Lord is unsullied by such comparisons, for He is God, Who needs nothing, is without any flaw or deficiency, and is the eternal and only power. No thing or person can be equivalent to Him.
From this statement, it can be seen that Prophet Jesus (pbuh) meets only those stipulations regarding serving God. You can see, then, how truly superstitious the belief in the trinity is, since it regards Prophet Jesus (pbuh), who merely serves God, as being equivalent to God himself. (Surely God is beyond that!)
saray
 
God's command is coming, so do not try to hasten it. Glory be to Him! He is exalted above anything they associate with Him. (Surat an-Nahl: 1)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder